Monday, March 14, 2011

THIS IS HOW I REFLECT.... MY NAME IS...?!

 What is the 1st thing people want to know about when they meet-greet-or about to treat us for the very 1st time? Any guess?? OO i think i better put back my words back in little more simple and straight way...

What is your name? and tell us something about yourself!... This is how we start to know about the other person... Name and  what is what about him or her. Common.. Yes very basic thing or formality followed by each of us...

Then with the formal introductions we come to know, understand and try to connect to them if possible or just leave it to that hour.

 Today I am here.. on this site and along with rest of the millions of bloggers  am also added to this place. As usual like everyone, i am also going to post, talk, comment, read, review all kinds of wonderful articles of all of us...  Fortunate i will be able to get connected to other bloggers, understand, engage my self in this world of words and articles... Perceptions, acceptance, approval to certain issues and thoughts, may ridicule to some and may salute to some..... I believe in reading and working on sensible, thought provoking, humorous, classic and igniting the reality of true living.

 Now... that my presence in this site has started to take an baby step, I feel i need to start "ABOUT ME" in this way...


 Hai friends... Months back my journey in blogging has taken birth in one of an social networking site wherein  i had this wonderful opportunity to express my genuine views and  thoughts on different grounds via, participating in forums,  clearly expressing my likes and dislikes on different articles posted and vice versa... Slowly an hope to post my own blogs and then very soon i started to work on posting my blogs...  rest of bloggers too have encouraged me and for sure they are to be credited for what ever i could do.. God bless them..


OOOOO so finally i am going to do this!! I waited to make this post on one  fine day and this is the day..!!

How do i put this?..

I am someone who is nostalgic, deeply with fond memories and loves to cherish every moment with out any hesitation, care to share and talk and tell and narrate n n n... Dare to  come out of any hardcore situations... Life has caught and taught me many silly- serious chapters that  i feel contented and blessed that i have been part of my mistakes or God's wish and will.

 An true God follower, restless, happy,  extremely indulging in mind talk coz of constantly nurturing thoughts gave me an chance to put forward to narrate myself  and people around me with never ending narrations and via short stories. Imagination can take us anywhere... there could be no stopping back and all i want to do is just give them an image/form/structure in the shape of words...

I have played, been part  and lived together, felt deep down inside from my soul of the  all the characters  I narrate...  Simple to complicated, extremely hilierous and head banging versions of some of the  characters in the writeups  would somewhere make the reader feel, may be the narrator herself is the main character, or may be is the other character.... the narrations though totally fictitious but still there are strings attached...  I just tried to put myself somewhere inside the narration... If u want to know more just chase the characters... and hope one day u may come across the band of girls  that i tried to bring into limelight with my  honest efforts. I have just tried to retouch the different facets of womenhood-humanbeing=and wandering soul in need of warmful lap.   The play of words are so fascinating and fantastic that i got so much addicted and the moment if ever i get time i turn myself  into refugee of writing out my never ending words flow.  I wish and urge for blessings and  encouragement for my :an-acre-of-sky-toshine-andsmile.blogspot coz am just an drop in this vast ocean searching for my real identity and cause of my presence her among the tides and waves.

 Nothing is impossible, just chase it... Coz i did it... and i am now bringing out the hints of whom i can be....

 Lil suspense truely makes the  plot -about me more  interesting

 And here by i surrender to u... The Words World

 In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost.






2 comments:

  1. hey ashee welcome on blogspot.. keep writing i love all ur stories..loved the lines "the play of words are so fascinating and fantastic that i got so much addicted and the moment if ever i get time i turn myself into refugee of writing out my never ending words flow" keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Ashee! First of All I am not Feeling Nice as You had Forgotten Me and do not Informed Me about Your New Blog. I had Only Searched for it in Anu's Blog.
    From the DM, I Recall that You were Among the Front Runners in Posting Meaningful and Really Good Posts which I Used to Read Frequently.
    Hope You Respond to Me!
    I Feel Honoured to Follow Your Blogs and Others DM Members!!

    ReplyDelete